Since advising on one of the first academy conversions under the Academies Act 2010, Wrigleys has advised on over 600 academy projects for both primary and secondary schools across all current school structures and continues to advise over 200 schools.
Please see the menu opposite for further information on outline services including:
- Fixed prices for single & multi-academy model conversions.
- Chains, federations & umbrella trusts.
- PSBP, PFI & BSF.
- Church Schools & Free Schools.
Post-conversion legal support (including SLAs)
- Employment law & HR.
- Academy governance.
- Charity law.
- Company law.
- Pensions law.
- General contracts.
- Land & buildings.
School Expansion Advice
- Collaborations & partnerships.
- Trading companies.
- Teaching Schools.
- Academy mergers.
- New schools, federations & 'all throughs'.
- Twilight sessions for governors & staff.
- Regular events covering governance, regulatory, HR and commercial issues.