Wrigleys has advised on over 600 academy projects for both primary and secondary schools across all school categories. We act for numerous multi academy trusts including some of the most high profile and many who are growing.
Unlike many law firms we work with MATs in establishing their offering, ways of working and unique approach to leading school governance and school improvement. We do not merely do a conversion project and then disappear.
We also advise free schools, foundation schools, trust schools, faith schools, and teaching school alliances.
Our expert services include the following:
- Single & multi academy trusts.
- Trust schools and foundation schools.
- PFI, PSBP & BSF.
- Church schools & faith schools.
- Free schools.
- Fixed prices to ensure you have budget certainty.
- Sponsored and voluntary transfers.
- Fixed prices and discounts for multiple transfers.
- Employment law & HR.
- Academy governance.
- School improvement SLAs.
- Contracts / SLAs and procurement rules.
- Land & buildings.
- Charity law.
- Company law.
- Pensions law.
School Expansion Advice
- Collaborations & partnerships.
- Trading companies.
- Teaching Schools.
- Academy Trust to Academy Trust transfers.
- Expansion projects, change of category, acquisition of a trust and other prescribed changes.
- Breakfast and twilight sessions for governors & staff.
- Regular events covering education, governance, regulatory, HR and commercial issues.